Учимся продавать. Реклама, от которой сложно отказаться.
Новая тема Написать ответ
# Вт Июл 31, 2007 4:50 amъъъ Зарег.: 07.08.2006 ; Сообщ.: 663Ответить с цитатой
Шаг первый: заинтересовываем пользователя до такой степени, чтобы ему хотелось продолжать читать дальше.

Dear Friend,
Yes, it's absolutely true.
You can really replace your old, worn-out exam table and only pay $417 out of your pocket
(But only if you are one of the first 2 people to respond to this letter.)
Шаг второй:даем немного дополнительной информации о продукте/акции и пр.

Last April, our little company took a big gamble and signed up for a power table promotion. In order to get on the promotion we had to agree to take 3 power tables - nearly $15,000. (And for a small company like us, that's a lot of money to be tied up in inventory).

Only one of those 3 tables were sold - so there are still 2 left.
Шаг третий:
Объясняем пользователям, плчему продукт продается именно по такой цене.
Психологический трюк:
And My Problem Is Your Opportunity
И далее:
In order to move these last 2 tables I've decided to do something somewhat bold and a little daring.

First, you should know that the manufacturer's promotion of these power tables ends June 30th. And any unsold inventory I have could be sold to another dealer at wholesale.

But instead of doing that, I would rather sell you the table at a wholesale price and gain your goodwill.

Шаг четвертый: Подпитываем уже прочитанное юзером фразой/фразами, наподобие этой:
The regular price for a XXX power table is $8,000 but during this promotion they were on sale for $5,375 (which is a pretty good deal anyway).
But until July 15th (I've extended the offer 2 weeks), you can buy one of our last 2 tables for just $4,897. That's a savings of over $3,100.00
И далее, думаю все понятно без комментариев.
What? I promised you could get a power table for only $417 and here's how...
+++
Here's How To Get That New Power Table For Almost "Zip" By buying a power table, you can qualify for a 50% tax credit under section 44 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. That's right Fifty Percent! All because a power table will glide up and down to accommodate disabled and handicapped patients.
And here's what else. You can also take the amount of the power table and deduct it off your taxes using Section 179. (That is if you haven't spent over $18,000 on capital equipment this year.)
That's not all, here are a few more incentives for you: We will give you a $150 trade-in for your old table (or you can donate it to charity for another tax break). And add an extra 2-year warranty ($1,000 value), plus, we'll pick-up your old table and deliver the new one all for free!
Pretty good, right? Wait, I have even better news for you...

+++
You Can Pay In 3 Easy Installments With Zero Interest We'll break up your payments into 3 easy installments, spread thirty days apart.
Why You Must Act Before July 15th First, I doubt if these tables will still be around until July 15th because the first 2 doctors that put their deposits down will take them. And when they're gone this offer expires.
But even if they are still here (highly unlikely at this bargain price) this offer has to expire anyway because we will be shipping out these tables to other dealers in the area.
+++
Here's What You Should Do Now
Pick up your phone and dial xxx-xxxx and reserve one of these last 2 tables with your credit card. Or in case, you're still undecided call us and ask for some more information to be faxed to you.
Otherwise, you'll be giving up the ease and convenience of having a power table at this bargain price. I really hope you're one of the 2 lucky doctors who decide to take advantage of this golden opportunity.
+++
Sincerely,
XXXX
P.S. Hurry! This letter is being sent to 1,283 local doctors and this offer is strictly limited to the first 2 people who respond.
+++

На мой взгляд тексты, подобные этому, можно с успехом использовать для выработки своей техники продаж в он-лайн, а возможно и в офф-лайн.
p.s.[НЕ СЧИТАТЬ ПИАРОМ] Инфа по теме: отослав сюда:surefiremarketing-subscribe@listbot.com пустое письмо, автоматом подписываетесь на получение информации по успешным продажам в сети.
# Вт Июл 31, 2007 6:25 amВацлав Зарег.: 21.02.2006 ; Сообщ.: 4965Ответить с цитатой
Слишком много давления на читателя в тексте. Более-менее образованная публика такое читать не будет после первых же строк.
# Вт Июл 31, 2007 9:46 amLi-Hua Зарег.: 25.12.2005 ; Сообщ.: 11544Ответить с цитатой
Слишком большой текст, не будут читать.
Нужно с первого предложения сказать человеку всю суть, потом уже можно лить воду. Большая часть людей уходит именно после просмотра первого предложения или даже просто заголовка.
# Вт Июл 31, 2007 8:24 pmъъъ Зарег.: 07.08.2006 ; Сообщ.: 663Ответить с цитатой
Хорошо, спасибо за критические мнения. Учту.
Новая тема Написать ответ    ГЛАВНАЯ ~ СОЦИАЛЬНЫЕ СЕТИ И БЛОГИ

Любое использование материалов, размещенных на ArmadaBoard.com, без разрешения владельцев ArmadaBoard.com запрещено.