ìåìîðèç - ifriends
Íîâàÿ òåìà Íàïèñàòü îòâåò
# Ñð Èþí 09, 2010 9:09 amaliokero Çàðåã.: 21.12.2006 ; Ñîîáù.: 883Îòâåòèòü ñ öèòàòîé
Äîëãî èïàë ìîöê êàê çàðåãèòü ñòóäèþ. Âîò ìàíà íåáåñíàÿ (êîìó íàäî) :

1. Go to http://www.ifriendsv2.net/ifpage.dll?t=site/ChathostsOnly/General/ControlCenter/contrib&pClub=

2. In the "Video Host Control Center" scroll down to the heading “Want to be a iFriendsV2 Video Host?” and click "Step #1: Click Here to Create Your New Account and start transmitting!"

3. Then press "Click here to CREATE your 18+ iFriendsV2 ID Card."

4. To create an Individual ID Card, select the bullet that says "I appear on iFriendsV2." To create a Representative ID Card, select the bullet that says "I never appear on iFriendsV2. But i represent -- and receive payment for -- others that will."

5. After selecting a bullet, click the box that says "Continue to the secure 'Create ID-Card' web form."

6. Under "ID Card Name" provide a unique, easy-to-remember name for your ID Card that you will use to reference all VCH screen names, handles, and personal information. Please do not confuse this with a number from an actual government ID. Some examples of an ID Card Name would be "Mary J Smith" or "Williams19810412" or "BobRoberts."
# Ñð Èþí 09, 2010 9:10 amaliokero Çàðåã.: 21.12.2006 ; Ñîîáù.: 883Îòâåòèòü ñ öèòàòîé
Îíàíèçì ñõîæ ñ îíàíèçìîì íà ÖÖ.
Ïîçæå ÷åðåç ìåñÿöîê îòïèøó êàê òàì ðåàëüíî ñ ÷àðäæþåêàìè. Ãîâîðÿò ïèçäîñ.
Íîâàÿ òåìà Íàïèñàòü îòâåò    ÃËÀÂÍÀß ~ ÂÅÁÊÀÌ

Ëþáîå èñïîëüçîâàíèå ìàòåðèàëîâ, ðàçìåùåííûõ íà ArmadaBoard.com, áåç ðàçðåøåíèÿ âëàäåëüöåâ ArmadaBoard.com çàïðåùåíî.